Out of stock
Black Rock American Pale Ale Recipe Kit
Smooth and luscious Pale Ale with a hop explosion of Mosaic and Citra – mango, guava, pineapple and lychee
Alcohol: 6.0% ABV
Bitterness: 45 IBU
Colour: 10 SRM
1x Black Rock Pale Ale 1.7kg
1x Black Rock Golden Ale 1.7kg
800g Black Rock Light Malt 1.7kg
1x Safale US05 Yeast
100g Mosaic Hops
100g Citra Hops
1. Clean & Sanitise fermenter and associated equipment for brewing.
2. Dissolve the 4.2 kg of liquid wort concentrate with 10 Litres of water and add to fermenter. Use some hot water to rinse out the cans.
3. Fill to a total of 21 Litres with cold water, aerating the wort with a spoon or paddle as you go.
4. When the wort temperature is 17-23°C, sprinkle the yeast onto the surface of the wort.
5. Ferment for approximately 4 days at 15-22°C to a gravity near 1.020, then add the 200g of hop pellets into 2 hop sock and add to the brew leave for another 5days.
6. Cold Crash for 2-3 days then bottle of keg as usual.
NZ Owned & operated
anywhere in NZ
All prices are shown in NZD and include GST. unless stated otherwise.
Home Brew West GST No: 101791157