2 in stock
Irish Stout – All Grain Recipe Kit
Amazing smooth Irish stout, nothing too strenuos on the tastebuds, but a smooth roasted flavour coming through and dark as night.
Expected Brew Figures: (Based on 80% mash efficiency):
ABV: Approx 4.3%
Volume: 23 L
3.0kg of Pale Ale malt.
800g of Premium Pilsner malt.
350g of Roasted Barley malt.
150g of Caraaroma malt.
80g of Black Malt.
25g of Goldings hops
x2 Safale S-04
1. Mash in with 16L of water @66 degrees C.
2. Rest 90 mins and Recirculate.
3. Raise mash temp to 78 degrees C for mash out for 10mins
4. Sparge with 14L of water @80 degrees C.
5. Boil for 90mins.
6. Add 25g Goldings at 60mins.
7. When done whirlpool for 30mins.
(Whirlpooling; Turn the boil off and either stirring fast/recirculate so it "whirlpools" for the duration).
8. Ferment at 18-22 for 7-10 days with x2 Safale S-04
9. Bottle or keg as usual.
Loyalty points: 15
Irish Stout - All Grain Recipe Kit
NZ Owned & operated
anywhere in NZ
All prices are shown in NZD and include GST. unless stated otherwise.
Home Brew West GST No: 101791157