6 in stock
Pub Wheat – All Grain Recipe Kit
The standard pub wheat, smooth with good wheat characteristics, light and easy drinking with a soft subtle hoppiness.
Expected Brew Figures: (Based on 80% mash efficiency):
ABV: Approx 5.3%
Volume: 23 L
3.1kg of Pale Ale malt.
1kg of Wheat Pale malt.
200g of Carawheat malt.
40g of Czech Saaz.
16g of Crystal hops.
12g of Amarillo hops.
2pkt M20 Bavarian Wheat Yeast
1. Mash in @44 degrees for 20mins with 16L of water
2. Rest 20mins infuse and raise temp to 50 degrees C.
3. Rest 20mins infuse and raise temp to 65 degrees C.
4. Rest 45 mins infuse and raise temp to 70 degrees C.
5. Rest 20mins infuse and raise temp to mash out at 77 degrees C.
7. Sparge with 14L of water
8. Boil for 90mins
9. Add 40g of Saaz at 60 mins.
10. Add 16g of crystal hops at 15mins.
11. Add 12g of Amarillo at 5mins.
12. Whirlpool 30mins.
(Whirlpooling; Turn the boil off and either stirring fast/recirculate so it "whirlpools" for the duration).
13. Ferment at 18-30C with M/J M20 Bavarian Wheat Yeast for 7-10 days.
14. Bottle or keg as usual.
Loyalty points: 20
Pub Wheat - All Grain Recipe Kit
NZ Owned & operated
anywhere in NZ
All prices are shown in NZD and include GST. unless stated otherwise.
Home Brew West GST No: 101791157